LET US EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS!
Numbers speak for themselves.
SAVES YOU TIME
In today’s world, time matters more than ever. Our dedicated team are here to make your life easier in anyway possible. We let you focus on what matters and take care of the rest.
FULLY VETTED CLEANERS
We hire top talent. We invest in our employee’s wellbeing and training. This allows us to measure performance to deliver consistent and excellent cleaning to our amazing clients.
EASY TO GET HELP
Our reputation has been built on the way we take care of our amazing clients. We want to earn your business and provide you the best cleaning service possible. Our dedicated team has a high, quick turnaround response rate. If you have questions, we answer them quickly. No exceptions. It’s as simple as that.
We take pride in what we do, which is making a difference in people’s live. Your time is important to us. We do not miss appointments. Our 99% reliability rate means that you can trust we will clean your home on the day its scheduled.
We are available 7 days a week on a very flexible schedule. This sets us apart from our competitors and are able to service you in a variety of ways.
We Clean Everything is committed to 100% client satisfaction as well as creating long lasting relationships. We want to hear back from you and earn your business and trust, for life!
LET’S TEAM UP FOR A HEALTHY HOME
The first step to a healthy home is regular cleaning, but it also takes routine hand washing and continual disinfecting of commonly touched surfaces to fight against germs and viruses. Between your family’s vigilant hygiene habits and our thorough cleaning proess, we can team up to help you fight illnesses and keep your family healthy through every season.
Reducing germs and bacteria in your home takes on particular importance this time of year. We are proud to use disinfectant products that kills the Coronavirus (COVID-19). While in your home we sanitize and disinfect commonly touched areas, including light switches, door handles and knobs, phone receivers, remotes, and all bathroom surfaces, before our regular dusting and cleaning procedures.
The health and welfare of our customers and employees is always a top priority.
- Our teams wear masks and disposable gloves to avoid direct contact.
- Our vacuums and vacuum attachments, cleaning tools, and buckets are disinfected between homes and each night.
- Our teams are provided with antibacterial hand sanitizer between homes. Also, all interior surfaces of the teams’ cars are disinfected each evening.
- In your home, our team disinfects light switches, doorknobs, telephones, all bathroom surfaces, and other commonly touched areas.
Follow these tips from the CDC to help prevent the spread of the seasonal flu and respiratory diseases like Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.