We Clean Everything understands the challenges and growing concern that Covid-19 has had on our community. Cleaning services have been considered an essential business during this pandemic since keeping your home and business clean and sanitized is needed now, more than ever.
Health and safety of our customers and people is our top priority that is why we have enhanced our cleaning procedure in order to fight COVID19. As we navigate through these uncertain times, our professional team has been busy with combatting COVID-19 in order to stop the spread as we understand the challenges it has brought onto our community.
As the coronavirus continues to impact communities, we know that anxiety and fear is a normal reaction, that is why our team believes that it is important to share the precautionary measures we are taking to keep our clients and our staff safe from the spread of this disease. We are always with you in keeping your home safe, clean and free from disease-causing germs.
OUR PREVENTIVE MEASURES
- Consistently monitoring our employees. We make sure that when they feel even just a mild cough or low-grade fever, they are asked to stay home and self-isolate.
- Our employees strictly follow official preventative recommendations to protect them from potential health risks.
- All employees are informed to wash hands properly, maintain distancing and wear protective mask and gloves.
- We ensure that all our employees know who to contact when they are feeling ill and will be recommended with the proper course of action.
- All cleaning equipment are disinfected before entering your home.
- We will exert more time and effort in cleaning and sanitizing high-touch surfaces such as tables, doorknobs, light switches, desks, countertops, handles, toilets, sinks and faucets.
Our cleaners being part of the essential workforce face hazardous duties as they play an important role to keep your homes and businesses clean, sanitized and disinfected. We need you to help us continue with our aim to provide quality service and keep homes and business establishments away from viruses and diseases.
- If feeling sick – please cancel. If you or a family member feel any flu-like symptoms or tested COVID19 positive, we would truly understand the need to cancel the service.
- Protect yourself and our cleaner. Please keep a safe distance between you and our cleaner. We recommend a 1-2 meter distance while they do their job.
- Self-isolate after travel. If you have recently traveled overseas, it is required to self quarantine for a period of 14 days from arrival. We would gladly assist you in pushing back your appointment to a different date – hassle free.